1. Kuo DC, Lin CC, Ho KC, Cheng YP, Hwang SY*, Lin TP* 2010 Two genetic divergence centers revealed by chloroplastic DNA variation in populations of Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay. Conservation Genetics 11:803–812.
2. Shih MD, Hsieh TY, Lin TP, Hsing YI C*, Hoekstra FA* 2010 Characterization of two soybean (Glycine max L.) LEA IV proteins by circular dichroism and Fourier transform infrared spectrometry. Plant & Cell Physiology 51(3):395-407.
3. Liao PC, Kuo DC, Lin CC, Ho KH, Lin TP,* Hwang SY* 2010 Historical spatial range expansion and a very recent bottleneck of Cinnamomum kanehirae Hay. (Lauraceae) in Taiwan inferred from nuclear genes. BMC Evolutionary Biology 10:124.
4. Yang SY, Shih MD, Lin TP, Hsing YIC* 2011 Two soybean (Glycine max L.) GmPM proteins reduce liposome leakage during desiccation. Botanical Stidies 52: 465-470.
5. Wu HY, Liu MS, Lin TP, Cheng YS* 2011 Structural and functional assays of AtTLP18.3 identify its novel acid phosphatase activity in thylakoid lumen. Plant Physiology 157: 1015–1025.
6. Chen JH, Jiang HW, Hsieh EJ, Chen HU, Chien CT, Hsieh HL, Lin TP* 2012 Drought and salt stress tolerance of Arabidopsis glutathione S-transferase U17 knockout mutant are attributed to the combined effect of glutathione and abscisic acid. Plant Physiology 158: 340–351.
7. Cheng MC, Hsieh EJ, Chen JH, Chen HU, Lin TP* 2012 Arabidopsis RGLG2, functioning as a RING E3 ligase, interacts with AtERF53 and negatively regulates the plant drought stress response. Plant Physiology 158: 363–375.
8. En-Jung Hsieh EJ, Cheng MC, Lin TP* 2013 Functional characterization of an abiotic stress-inducible transcription factor AtERF53 in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Molecular Biology 82:223–237.
9. Cheng MC, Po-Ming Liao, Wei-Wen Kuo, Lin TP* 2013 The Arabidopsis ETHYLENE RESPONSE FACTOR1 regulates abiotic stress-responsive gene expression by binding to different cis-Acting elements in response to different stress signals. Plant Physiology 162: 1566–1582.
10. Cheng MC, Ko K, Chang WL, Kuo WC, Chen GH, Lin TP* 2015 Increased glutathione contributes to stress tolerance and global translational changes in Arabidopsis. Plant Journal 83: 926-39.
11. Chen HY, Hsieh EJ, Cheng MC, Chen CY, Hwang SY, Lin TP* 2016 ORA47 (octadecanoid-responsive AP2/ERF-domain transcription factor 47) regulates jasmonic acid and abscisic acid biosynthesis and signaling through binding to a novel cis-element.New Phytol.
12. Cheng MC, Kuo WC, Wang YM, Chen HY, Lin TP* 2017 UBC18 mediates ERF1 degradation under light-dark cycles.New Phytol.